Bilingual Program Facilitator
Looking for a fun and rewarding job while making a positive difference in the lives of youth?! The Central Nebraska Council on Alcoholism and Addictions in Grand Island has an opening for a Bilingual Program Facilitator; benefits include 28 hours/week, pro-rated vacation, sick leave, holidays.
This position assists with the promotion and facilitation of prevention and early intervention programming (Spanish-Language focus) and as needed performs varied clerical duties and manages the information flow of CNCAA in the absence of the Administrative Assistant.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Become trained in and certified to teach Prime for Life; Promote and instruct Prime for Life curriculum to youth and adults.
• Become trained to teach Marijuana Education Class; Promote and instruct to youth and adults.
• Receive and coordinate Alcohol/Drug Education class registrations; send enrollment letters; manage related records.
• Become trained in CATCH Kids Club, Discovery Kids, Kid’s Power!, TeenPower, All Stars Programs; assist with program facilitation as needed.
• Assist with translation and interpretation as needed with all of CNCAA’s programs and services.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, dependable, have great people skills, be a team player, and have the heart of a teacher. Must have own transportation and valid Nebraska Drivers License. Applications can be accessed on our website www.cncaa.net or picked up/dropped off at our office at the address above.
Send resume with professional references and application to C. Holmes, 219 W 2nd St, Grand Island, NE 68801. EOE.